MCC Development has been a premier designer and installer of prefabricated hazardous material storage buildings since 1983. Its custom designed HAZMAT buildings and design/build services afford cost-effective solutions for achieving regulatory compliance, supporting manufacturing operations, addressing property loss prevention initiatives, ensuring personnel safety, and providing portable “control rooms” for hazardous and flammable liquid storage.
Headquartered in the Midwest, the firm’s professional staff is comprised of state licensed engineers and architects, and project managers who are dedicated to seamless project execution and integration for a predictable cost. These cost containment services are designed to reduce the planning, engineering and site management burdens while MCC is relied upon to design, execute and manage the HAZMAT project in accordance with the client’s policies for safety and security.
Cost Containment Products and Services that are available to commercial, industrial and institutional clients for compliance with the International Building Code (IBC), FM Global Loss Prevention Standards, NFPA 30, USEPA and OSHA Std. 29 CFR, part 1910 include:
- Portable Flammable Liquid Storage Rooms
- Relocatable Hazardous Waste Storage Buildings
- Turnkey services – site planning, CAD layout and structural engineering drawings, permitting approval services, site installation, systems testing and Group H Occupancy Certificate.
- Modular Paint “Kitchens”, Mix Rooms, and Dispensing Vaults for flammable paints, solvents and catalysts.
- Custom Storage “Lockers” with segregated compartments and rolling fire doors for forklift access.
- Design/Build Solutions: flammable liquid warehouses, inside cutoff rooms, chemical laboratories, and QA testing facilities.